HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver Download. HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer is a single function color laserjet printer. This printer can only be used for print. bida laserjet printer usually only used to print black and white documents but HP Laserjet pro cp1025 can also be used to print color documents. equipped with a wireless connection that allows you to print your document.
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 offers print speeds up to 16 (PPM) black & white and up to 4 (PPM) color pages in a minute with a high print resolution, Black print resolution of this printer is up to 600 x 600 dpi and color is up to 600 x 600 dpi. It uses a wireless printer that allows you to print from anywhere, this printer can print up to 15,000 pages in a month, using original HP cartridges that produce an incredible amount at an economical price.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish