How To Fix Error 5200 Canon iP2770. we felt very disturbed when we try to print a document, but we use a printer problem occurs, we panicked and did not know what to do, if you encounter such a case, you may have recourse to a more aware, but if you want you can try looking in search engine. one example that we want to give is erorr 5200 on Canon iP2770. Error 5200 on a Canon iP2770 usually appears on the screen when we want to print a document. The error is usually caused by a paper jam when printing process. If you experience this, please try the two ways below (select one), I recommend the first method, if it does not work, try the second way!
First Step How To Fix Error 5200 Canon iP2770
- Make sure printer are turn off and cable plugged in
- Press the RESUME Button 2 Seconds then press POWER button until the green light on ( when pressing Power Button, Do Not Release Resume Button)
- Then release the RESUME button (POWER button still Hold)
- While pressing the POWER button, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light green orange alternately with the last flame orange ( Remember : 5 TIMES, Do Not Make Mistake)
- Release both buttons simultaneously
- Led will blink for a while and then will flash GREEN.
- The computer will detect the new hardware, ignore!
- Press the POWER button, then the printer will off
- Press the POWER button again then the printer on and ready to use
Second Steps How To Fix Error 5200 Canon iP2770
- Turn on the printer, and the printer will look normal
- Run a printer for printing a document or print test, then error 5200 will appear
- Direct unplug the power cord without pressing the ON / OFF
- Open and slide the cartridge into the middle manually (press the white latch hook behind the head, so that the cartridge can be pulled into the middle)
- Unplug all cartridges and leave the cover open
- Turn on the printer, the head will move left to right crashing because the lid is still open and will stop in the middle
You May Also Need :