Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF Driver Download. Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF is a 4 in 1 printer or also known as multifunction printers or All in One printer that can be used to print, scan, copy and fax. with a compact and affordable design makes this printer is suitable for office or home. Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity with Wi-Fi connection for wireless Direct® without the need to use a router or a usb cable.
Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF has a 30-page automatic document feeder for multi-page 1200dpi scanning, copying and faxing, this printer uses Epson’s 16 series inks, which have outstanding quality for printing documents or photos, and is very easy to replace, you just required to replace the cartridges, this printer supports mobile printing you can print documents directly from Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print, and also from smartphones and tablets. Easy to use this printer for wireless use and 5.6cm mono back-lit LCD screen
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2630WF Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista