Dell 1230c Driver Download. The Dell 1230c is a color laser printer that has a high speed, is suitable for your business, be it a small business or the business being. Dell 1230c is designed for high performance of the print quality, very easy to use, does not take up much space, as compared to other laser printers.
Dell 1230c has a print speed of up to 16.9 (ppm) in both black and color pages with 2,400 x 600 dpi print resolution, so you will get very good prints and durable, with a short time since it has amazing speed. you can save time and money by using this printer.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Dell 1230c Driver Download direct from Dell official website ,finf latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Dell 1230c Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Dell 1230c Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista