Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download. The PIXMA MX882 Wi-fi Ink jet Workplace All-In-One delivers amazing high quality, velocity as well as ease of use for your company. Built-in Wi-Fi® lets you print out as well as check through any kind of room in your house while you produce documents as well as pictures having a 9600 x 2400 highest colour dpi, one picoliter along with a 5 person ink container system. Its Double Functionality Section provides streamlined regulates as well as function buttons which change into a key pad while in send setting regarding simpler procedure
The MX882 additionally allows you to turn your workplace right into a picture laboratory. Print out stunning, borderless a4 photograph laboratory high quality pictures up to 8. 5″ x 11″ in dimensions. Your own photograph printing choices now additionally expand to Full Hd-video. Full HIGH DEFINITION Film Print out becomes your favorite HIGH DEFINITION movie clips captured along with compatible Canon EOS Dslr or even PowerShot cameras directly into stunning photograph images
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download direct from The Official Website, find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista