Canon Pixma MX455 Driver Download. Elegant Office All-In-One along with fully-integrated ADF and Wi-Fi, Elegant and compact along with Wi-Fi, this kind of Office All-In-One delivers multipage copying and checking along with integrated 30-page ADF. Quickly print coming from, and search within to be able to, ones mobile phone or tablet
Canon Pixma MX455 Driver Download Features
- Compact and stylish Office All-In-One with ADF and Wi-Fi
- Print more for less with XL FINE cartridges
- Fully-integrated 30-page Auto Document Feeder for quick scanning, copying and faxing
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Print from, and scan to, popular smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint support
- Directly scan PDF and JPEG files to USB memory stick
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour. A4 colour copy in approx. 21 seconds
- Create PDF files; extract text from PDF or JPEG files using My Image Garden software
- Scan to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud service
- Intelligent web printing with Easy-WebPrint EX
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MX455 Driver Download direct from The Official Website , find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon Pixma MX455 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MX455 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista