Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download. The PIXMA MX350 Wi-fi House Workplace All-In-One provides the flexibility you need to bring high-quality, ease of use and highest possible efficiency into your house or small office. Let the comfort begin with the ability to ideally create or check out easily from anywhere around the house with a built-in Wi-fi relationship.
Speaking of pictures, make use of The canon eos fantastic Wi-Fi publishing technology and create your pictures easily from suitable iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices4. Enjoy additional computer-less publishing abilities via suitable memory cards, PictBridge and optionally available Bluetooth5,6 while pictures are considered on a 2.5″ LCD. Plus, 2 Document Routes let you easily select publishing on simply or picture paper.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download direct from The Official Website, find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista