Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download. Canon Pixma MX310 is a multifunction printer or also known as the All-in-one printer can use to preview, scan, copy, print, and fax in one device. This printer is very easy to use, has a reasonable price and high quality, and of course ekonomic. suitable for students or home.
Canon Pixma MX310 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer has a print speed of up to 22 ppm (mono) and up to 17 ppm (color), print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, equipped with Automatic Document Feeder holds up to 30 sheets and Auto -Image Fix ensures every photo is clear and vivid. This feature is very easy for you to print your document or photo. 1-Year limited warranty. Canon Pixma MX310 is able to print to the size of 4 “x 6”. If you’re looking for a multifunction printer that is efficient and easy to use, you need to consider this printer.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista