Canon Pixma MX300 Driver Download. Canon Pixma MX300 is a multifunction printer that has exceptional quality. This printer is also known as the All in One printer that can be used to print, scan, copy and fax. using this printer you can print photos or documents quickly and easily, scan documents to copy or reproduce the document.
Canon Pixma MX300 has a resolution up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi, and can print documents quickly, A borderless 4 “x 6” photo takes only 46 seconds to print. you can also print photos directly from a camera DV camcorder or camera phone without using a computer. designed with dimensions of 18.4 x 17.3 x 6.9 inches and weighs 15.4 pounds makes you not have to worry where to put it.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MX300 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon Pixma MX300 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MX300 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista