Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA Inkjet MP230 Photo all-in-One Printer is a multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan and copy in one device. very simple and easy to use, has the ability to optimally and print documents or photos. Canon PIXMA Inkjet MP230 Photo all-in-One Printer has print quality up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and for up to 600 x 600 dpi with a maximum scan resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP230 ideal to use for your home or Office, listen at reasonable prices and economical, more optimal cetaj results by using the optional high yield inks, Easy and efficient web printing, equipped also with My Image of Garden software that makes it easy to regulate the document or photo you want to print. This printer can print to the size of 4 “x 6”, 5 “x 7”, 8 “x 10”, Letter, Legal, and Envelopes
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista