Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download. This Picture All-In-One gives you the Print-Copy-Scan performance you’ve been looking for. Its trademarked make head technology lets you make wonderful, long-lasting pictures, from credit-card dimension up to 8.5″ x 11″. Your duplicates will now be true to your originals’ pictures and text. with Top quality up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi, Minute 2-picoliter dimension ink drops generate perfectly detailed pictures.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Produce high-quality tests up to 600 dpi with brilliant 48-bit shade depth, Using select Cannon photo documents, you can make wonderful pictures that last up to 100 years, Copy/scan dense genuine ones, Faster data with The USB 2.0 interface enables the quickest possible image exchanges and checking speeds
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download direct from The Official Website, find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista