Canon Pixma MG5550 Driver Download. For some years, Cannon has implemented what we’ve described as a China Lacquer box look for its all-in-ones – big and with intensely chamfered sides to their top includes. Its new gadgets for this year, such as the home office-targeted PIXMA MG5550, have a customized look, so it’s reduced information and has a better, distinctive dark finish
The scanning system is set well down into the situation and the lid has increasing relies, to deal with guides as well as individual linens. At the front side of the lid is the cpanel, which is centred around a 62mm LCD board.
One of the PIXMA MG5550’s new functions is the capability to communicate straight with Web websites, managed from the printer’s show. It’s suitable with Search engines Reasoning and Canon’s own Ink jet Reasoning Publishing Middle and the concept is that you can obtain information for printing without the use of an broker computer or cellular phone.
However, every time we tried to sign-up the printing system with either Search engines or Cannon, from the printing system or a linked PC, we got the same ‘Cannot get linked with server’ concept. This was using the same wi-fi weblink to the same wi-fi router that proved helpful excellent for printing all our analyze tasks. We examined for firewall program problems in the wi-fi router, but couldn’t monitor down a cause for this failing.
Canon Pixma MG5550 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG5550 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish