Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG5240 is a multifunction printer or also known as All In One printer that can be used to print, scan and copy in one device. equipped with a wireless connection, high quality and has a full range of features, is ideal for your home or small business.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 has rich features, such as auto duplex printing (2-Sided Printing), Direct Disc print, other than that this printer has a 6.0cm TFT display for managing the document or photo you want to print. other than that this printer has the advantage of 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi produces high-quality prints, Wi-Fi lets you print without using a USB cable, ISO ESAT print speed of 11 / 9.3 ipm mono / color, paper size 10x15cm photo in 20 sec, Full HD Movie Print, Auto Duplex printing, 2-way paper feeding & Direct Disc Print, Easy-WebPrint EX, Intuitive interface with 6.0cm TFT display, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM and Auto Photo Fix II
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG5240 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista