Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG4220 is a Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier, also known as multifunction printers or All in One printer, which has a high performance, exceptional quality, with professional printout, very suitable for home or business you small.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 has a print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and up to 600 x 600 dpi for mono, with features AirPrint, you can print using the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without the need to use a wireless printer, but it is also built -In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually, it is very easy to use with 2.5-Inch LCD to manage the document or photo you want to print.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista