Canon Pixma MG4140 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG4140 is a multifunction printer or also known as Compact and stylish All-In-One with Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex Print for the home, this printer can be used to print, scan, and copy in one device equipped with a wireless connect and Auto Duplex printing double-sided, very easy to use and is suitable for home or business printing.
Some features of the PIXMA MG4140 is an All-In-One: Print, Copy, Scan & Wi-Fi, FastFront Compact design, high resolution up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality, print speed of 9.9 ISO ESAT speed mono / 5.7 ipm color, paper size 10x15cm photo in 44 sec, Auto Duplex Print which allows you, the PIXMA Cloud Link, Full HD Movie Print and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MG4140 Driver Download direct from Canon Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon Pixma MG4140 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG4140 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista