Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a multifunction printer or also known as the All in One printer, has a stylish and compact design, is ideal for your home or small business. Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless connection also comes with a very easy to use to share a home, have a high printing speed, high quality prints, and allows you to copy and scan features make this printer one of the best options for you.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 enables print, copy and scan at home with Wifi connection, print the Print and scan using a smartphone or tablet supports Google Cloud Print and Apple Air, saving money with XL ink cartridges, print resolution of up to 4800dpi and the results are beautiful and durable , with fast speed 9.9ipm A4 documents in mono and 5.7ipm in color
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista