Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG3240 is a Stylish, compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi, mobile and Auto Duplex printing. This printer is a multifunction printer that is very easy to use to print, scan and copy with Wi-Fi equipped allowing you to use it anywhere in the house. is suitable for students or your home. Canon PIXMA MG3240 is also compatible with Apple’s AirPrint mobile printing and support.
Some features of the Canon PIXMA MG3240 Wi-Fi among other All-In-One: Print, copy and scan, and Apple AirPrint mobile printing support, Easy and efficient web printing, Print more with optional XL ink inks made more efficient and economical, Save paper and time with Auto Duplex print, document and photo printing Fast, My Image Garden software to organize your mold, Auto power on & off which saves your electricity.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 gives you high quality results with a print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and a scan resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. with dimensions (W x D x H) 449 x 304 x 152 mm and weighing 5.5 kg, allow you to put all subjects without consuming a lot of places. If you’re looking for a printer that is inexpensive, easy to use and quality, you need to consider the Canon PIXMA MG3240.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista