Canon Pixma MG3140 Driver Download. MG3140 Canon PIXMA Inkjet Photo Printers or multifunction printer is known for its all-in-One printer that can be used to Print, Copy and Scan in one device. very perfect and suitable for students and families. Canon PIXMA MG3140 is equipped with Wi-Fi so it’s very easy to share at home and you can print from anywhere, without using a USB cable.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 has a Compact chic design with FastFront, has a resolution of up to 4800dpi, ISO ESAT speed 9.2 ipm mono/colour 5.0, 10x15cm photo in approx. 44sec, Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex Print, Full HD Movie Print, and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. very easy to use and has a slim size, you can put it anywhere.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 has a remarkable quality, yield a durable prints and beautiful, with Eco Features make it easy for you with Auto Duplex Print for automatic double-sided printing to reduce, with the FastFront feature you can paper loading and replacing ink can now be done easily from the front
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MG3140 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon Pixma MG3140 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG3140 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista