Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iX4000 is a printer that has a reasonable price, capable of printing A3 + printer for fast, high-quality document, photo and graphic output, this printer also has a high speed, allowing you mencerak documents or photos with ease and quality, with Single Ink system ensures added economy and durable, this printer is perfect to use at home or office
Canon PIXMA iX4000 lets you print documents with a high speed Up to 18ppm mono, 14ppm color (A4), A3 + photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec, resolution Photo lab quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi, features ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos and ink-saving Single Ink system. Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista