Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iP5200 Photo Printer is a printer with a resolution of up to 9,600 x 2,400 dpi color and 600 x 600 dpi black, with a maximum speed of 24 ppm colour and 30 ppm black, this printer is ideal for home or students. designed with a sleek shape, these printers also have a price that is affordable as well as easy to use. Canon PIXMA iP5200 is equipped with USB 2.0 and Direct Print Port interfaces with the driver installation easy and fast. compatible with windows and macintosh and a One-year warranty from Canon.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista