Canon Pixma iP100 Driver Free Download. Today’s cellular professional has more pressure than ever to be able to work almost anywhere. The strong, lightweight iP100 Mobile Printing device provides amazing top quality and print-anywhere mobility. It offers users the ability to create beautiful borderless shade pictures from the car or even at the beach. Its trademarked create head technology and 5-color ink system let you create amazing pictures with 9600 x 2400 shade dpi1 top quality (max.) How fast? A photo lab top quality 4″ x 6″ borderless create takes only about 50 seconds2. It offers IrDA compatibility3 and an optionally available BU-30 Wireless interface4, so you can create easily from a PC, PDA or digital camera phone. Or, link a digicam and create pictures direct—no PC required! An optionally available Cannon car adaptor and standard rechargeable battery kit provide power on the go. Plus, the Auto Image Fix feature fixes pictures for the best possible exposure, shade, lighting and comparison.
This printer has increased shade top quality with quicker printing rates of speed than previous models, while offering a number of accessories that help you to work outside of the office. The light and portable Cannon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Printing device fits easily onto a desk with only a little space or into a carry-on, making it the perfect laptop partner for company or personal travel.
Canon Pixma iP100 Driver Free Download Compability
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
Canon Pixma iP100 Driver Free Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation. NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista