Canon Inkjet MP780 Driver Download. With fashionable shapes and wonderful complete, the PIXMA MP780 is the greatest time and work-saver, providing remarkable photo publishing, fax needed, checking and duplicating performance in one lightweight machine, The canon stylish PIXMA MP78a0 fits nicely on the tiniest pc or display providing effective performance in a compact All-In-One unit. You preserve significantly on capital expenditure – while enjoying fantastic colour printing, fax needed, checking and duplicating. Also, to preserve more money and remove waste, each of the five clear ink aquariums can be changed independently when vacant.
Great create and duplicate rates of speed – at up to 25 ppm in mono and 17 ppm in color – make sure effective outcome. Appreciate quick borderless publishing and duplicating on 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm and A4 dimensions. Or use your PIXMA as a practical stand-alone photo copier.
Canon Inkjet MP780 Driver Download Features
- Photo print, scan, fax, copy, Camera Direct Printing
- FINE Photo print quality: 4800x1200dpi, ContrastPLUS
- Up to 25ppm mono, 17ppm colour
- 33.6Kbps fax modem
- Duplex & borderless printing & copying
- 35-page ADF, Dual paper trays
- CCD Scanner: 2400x4800dpi
Canon Inkjet MP780 Driver Download Compability
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
Canon Inkjet MP780 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 7, Windows Vista