Canon ImageClass MF3010 Driver Download. Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Multifunction Laser Printer is a multifunction laser printer that can be used to print, scan and copy and print speed are remarkable. It is ideal to use for home, or your business. print and copy speeds of up to 19ppm and 600 x 600 dpi resolution, meaning you only have to take 11 seconds to print or copy a document. In addition Canon imageCLASS MF3010 has affordable and economical prices.
Canon ImageClass MF3010 is equipped with an LED display that helps you in operating them. printe also uses Single Cartridge System, another plus this printer is able to Scan documents up to 8.5 x 11 (letter) sizes. If you’re looking for a laser printer that has great quality, easy to use, saving you can certainly consider this printer
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon ImageClass MF3010 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon ImageClass MF3010 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon ImageClass MF3010 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista