Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download. Brother MFC-9140CDN is All In One Multifunction Printer that can be used to Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Laser Printer, Laser Fax, Flatbed Colour Scanner, Flatbed Digital Laser Copier, PC Fax. It is ideal for your business or your home. Brother MFC-9140CDN has affordable prices with outstanding print results, this printer has a print speed of up to 22ppm for mono and 22ppm for color, print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and dimensions 410 x 483 x 410 mm with a weight of 23.6 kg.
Some of the hallmarks of Brother MFC-9140CDN is save your time because it has a high speed, saving your paper with automatic 2-Sided printing as standard, 250 sheet paper capacity, using the built-in Ethernet connection or a USB 2.0, and Mobile connectivity enables Effortless printing and scanning direct from your Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry device
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Brother MFC-9140CDN direct from Brother official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista