Brother HL-5470DW SGP Driver Download. Brother HL-5470DW is a High Speed Laser Printer With Automatic Duplex (2-sided) Printing and Wireless Networking that is perfect for your business or Home Office. This printer has a monochrome print speed is remarkable up to 38ppm and a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, HQ1200 (2400 x 600 dpi) quality, 600 x 600 dpi with automatic 2-sided printing which helps you in print documents you need.
Brother HL-5470DW is also equipped with wireless 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet interface, which can print wirelessly through your mobile device via: AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Brother & iPrint ™ Scans and Wi-Fi Direct ™. printer is also very economical and efficient because one toner cartridge can print up to 12000 pages.
Masterdrivers.com provide download links for Brother HL-5470DW Drivers direct from Brother official website, easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites, the download link can be found at the end of the post. do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog.
Brother HL-5470DW SGP Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL-5470DW SGP Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista