Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download. Brother HL5450DN the High-Speed Laser Printer With Networking and Duplex is a printer manufactured by Brother company that has a very high speed for printing black and white documents. equipped with wireless pamper you when printing without having to use the USB.
This printer has features such as; Fast printing up to 40 ppm, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces, Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, Wireless printing from your mobile device via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, and Cortado Workplace, 300-sheet paper capacity, expandable, high-yield 8,000-Page4 replacement toner cartridge available, Including Advanced security features: secure function lock, security enterprise (802.1x), and more, High-quality output at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, toner save mode to save toner when printing help less critical business document
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL 5450DN Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista