Brother HL-4140CN Driver Download. Brother HL-4140CN is a laser printer that is affordable, easy to use and is ideal for your business. This printer has a print speed of up to 22ppm for color and black, with a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The Brother HL 4140CN has a capacity of up to 300lembar and was able to print documents or photos with a size B5, A5, B6, A6, executive, legal, folio up to A4 size. If you need a printer that has a high quality, affordable and easy to use, you need to consider the Brother HL-4140CN. because this printer is answer to all your needs
Masterdrivers.com provide download links for Brother HL-4140CN direct from Brother official website, easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites, the download link can be found at the end of the post. do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother HL-4140CN Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL-4140CN Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista