Brother HL 3170CDW Driver Download. Brother Printer HL3170CDW is a Wireless Color Printer with Duplex and Wireless Networking for Small Businesses or home. This printer has a print speed of up to 23ppm. with a resolution of up to 600 x 2400dpi. This printer has the dimensions (W x D x H) 410 mm x 465 mm x 240 mm with a weight of 18.4 kilograms, making it easy to put anywhere and save on your room. paper size that is able to handle in A4, Letter, A5, A6, and holds up to 250 sheets of paper. plus more Brother Printers HL3170CDW memnggunakan Wireless 802.11 b/g/n interface for connection. If you need a printer that cost-efficient, easy to use and affordable. you need to consider this printer.
Masterdrivers.com provide download links for Brother Printer HL3170CDW direct from Brother official website, easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites, the download link can be found at the end of the post. do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother HL 3170CDW Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL 3170CDW Driver Download
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Brother HL 3170CDW Driver Software Download