Brother HL-3150CDW Driver Download. Brother HL-3150CDW is a laser printer that can also be used to print the color document. because this printer is a laser printer and its velocity is not adoubted. Brother HL-3150CDW has the speed and excellent quality. You can print up to 18ppm for color and black with resolutions up to 2400x600dpi
Some of the hallmarks of Brother HL-3150CDW, in addition to having a high speed printer also has an automatic 2-Sided printing, paper handling with a 250-sheet paper capacity, 802 .11n wireless connection and Hi-Speed USB 2.0, enables direct printing from your Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry and can print high-quality documents up to 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution, dimensions of 46.5 x 41 x 24 cm and weighing up to 18 kgpaper sizes, Letter, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Executive, Folio, up to A4. If you are looking for a high speed printer with high quality however you need to consider this printer
Masterdrivers.com provide download links for Brother HL-3150CDW Drivers direct from Brother official website, easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites, the download link can be found at the end of the post. do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother HL-3150CDW Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL-3150CDW Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista