Brother HL 2280DW Driver Download. Brother HL 2280DW is a multifunction laser printer that lets you print monochrome documents. scan and copy in one device, this printer has a very high speed so it is suitable for your office or business.
features of the Brother HL 2280DW Fast laser printing prints up to 27ppm and produce a professional-looking output, Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces for flexible connectivity, Automatic duplex for producing two-sided output helps reduce paper use, Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray, manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead. If you’re looking for a multifunction printer that is economical and affordable, you need to consider the Brother HL 2280DW.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Brother HL 2280DW Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother HL 2280DW Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother HL 2280DW Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista