Brother DCP-J125 Driver Download. The DCP-J125 is a multifunction printer or also known as All In One Printer, which is designed with a slim shape, is suitable for students and families. This printer can be used to print, scan and copy, equipped with an LCD screen 1.9 “allow you to set the navigation when printing. DCP-J125 The can print high quality photos with resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi. printer is also greatly assist you in save money with the 4-cartridge ink system by only replacing the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
The DCP-J125 Features Print photos on demand from your media cards, 1.9 “Color LCD Display, Fast Color Printing speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color, Professional Printing Resolutions borderless photo printing up to 6000 x 1200, Easy to use scanning software and ability to scan directly to your media cards, Flatbed copier makes it convenient to copy bound, thick or odd sized documents, 4-cartridge Ink System Only replace the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Brother DCP-J125 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother DCP-J125 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-J125 Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista