Brother DCP-185c Driver Download. Brother multifunction printer or DCP185c is also known as all-in-one printer because it can be used to print, scan and copy in one device. This printer is one of the best options for those who need a printer that is fast and quality. Brother DCP185c has high speed and high performance, very suitable for home or office
Brother DCP185c offers high print resolution with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 6000 dpi and print speeds up to 33ppm for monochrome documents and 25 ppm for color documents. for media handling 100-sheets and 50-sheets tray is available. to print a document, the printer using the USB high speed, very easy to use.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Brother DCP-185c Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother DCP-185c Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-185c Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows XP, Windows Vista