Brother DCP-130C Driver Download. Brother DCP-130C is a multifungi printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy. You can print documents or photos with amazing results and high quality. with Brother DCP-130C you can copy and scan with fast and easy to use. some of the features of the Brother DCP-130C is a Fast color printing at speeds of up to 25ppm 20ppm black and color, have Resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi, equipped with Media card slots and PictBridge interface, you can Print photos directly from your digital camera without a computer.High-quality flatbed scanning. Resolutions up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Scan to image PDF formats, text, and more. use a 4-cartridge ink system. With separate cartridges for each color of ink, you only need to replace the colour that’s empty.
Masterdrivers.com provide a download link for Brother DCP-130C for free and easily directly from the official website of Brother without redirects to other sites. don’t forget to provide feedback or comments to make this blog better.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download Link