HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download. HP Photosmart 5510 or Hewlett Packard Photosmart Wireless 5510 Color Photo Printer is a multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan and copy. created with dimensions 17.2 inches x 5.8 inch x 12, 8 inch makes these printers ideal for your home or business and can be placed anywhere without consuming a lot of places.
Some of the features of the HP Photosmart print speed up to 5510 i.e. 11ppm for blacks and 7.5 ppm for colour. with a resolution of 1200-dpi scans with optical maximum scan size 8.5 x 11.7-inch and Copy up to 600 dpi. equipped with Wireless lets you print documents or photos from a different room without using cables.
HP Photosmart 5510 is very easy to use and economical, to control your activities, this printer has a 60 mm touchscreen panel, you can choose to print via USB cable or via Wireless. If you’re looking for a printer that is complete in one device, easy to use and efficient. you need to consider the HP Photosmart 5510.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download direct from HP official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista