How to Reset Printer Canon PIXMA iP2770. Canon iP2770 printer is one of the most widely used in the world. one of the products of this canon become the choice of many consumers because of its stylish design, save space and also good quality. over time are indeed many problems occur on a machine as well as the canon iP2770 printer.
Printer Canon IP 2770 requires resetter For restore factory settings after the dawn of such, this reset point is to avoid damage to the canon printer cartridges, this time masterdrivers.com will give a tutorial How to Reset Printer Canon PIXMA iP2770.
Before we start, Make sure that the power cable and usb cable are connected and then Download the resetter software (ServiceTool_V1074_iP2770.rar ) you can download it in the end of this post
Follow This Tutorial :
First Step How to Reset Printer Canon PIXMA iP2770 : Entering Service Mode
- Turn off the printer without pulling the power cable
- Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
- Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
- Then Press Resume button 5 times then let BOTH buttons go.
- You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.
Seconds Step How to Reset Printer Canon PIXMA iP2770 : Using Resetter Software
- After you download the resetter, extract it and double click “servicetool.exe”
- Press the “Main” Button, Then press “EEPROM Clear” button if a pop-up appear just click OK
- Then power off the printer(sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again. and its done!
Click this download button to download resetter ip2770 Software