Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX535 is a multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan, copy and fax in one device. very easy to use, affordable and economical. This printer has outstanding print quality, with a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi makes your document or photo print clearer and nicer. In addition, Canon PIXMA MX535 has a print speed up to 9.7 ipm for mono documents and up to 5.5 ipm for color document.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is also equipped with scan and copy, you can copy this diperangkat document quickly and easily, to scan documents or photos, this printer has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, while for Faxes resolution for mono and color 200 x 200 dpi. The Printer also comes with a USB 2.0 Connection and wireless connection so you can easily print from a different room.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download For Windows 64 bit
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download For Mac and Linux
Windows 10 has released, and we are updating our printer driver download links for windows 10 now. It will be done in upcoming few days. If you have upgraded your operating system from older version to windows 10 and your printer has stopped working then you have to uninstall the previously installed driver and then download and install the windows 10 latest drivers on it. then let us know, we'll arrange the drivers for windows 10 if possible, feel free to contact us HERE