Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX475 is actually Home office All-In-One with wifi connection as well as Automatic Feeder, you can easily Print out, duplicate, check as well as fax effortlessly employing this inexpensive Wi fi All-In-One. Reveal functions among several PCs along with mobile phones and enjoy the actual optional economical XL ink carts.
Features of this particular printer are usually Inexpensive All-In-One printer with print, duplicate, check as well as fax functions, Wi-fi connection with regard to simple spreading round the office or home, Quick running regarding multi page documents with thirty page Automobile Record Feeder, PIXMA Publishing Remedies app, Google Impair Print out as well as Apple AirPrint assistance, Appreciate A4 document print speed regarding nine. 7 ipm mono/5. 5 ipm colour, High quality High quality Printers Distinctive publishing as well as ink technologies within PIXMA printers give exceptional, top quality images
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download direct from The Official Website, find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista