Canon Pixma MG6240 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG6240 Inkjet Photo Printers is a multifunction printer that is capable of printing Superior Photolab-quality printing, at a price that is affordable, easy to use and is suitable for a photographer or photo studio. This printer is also equipped with a wireless connection that lets you print documents or photos without having to use a USB cable.
Some advantages of this printer High-Performance Wireless All-In-One, an Intelligent Touch System, using 6 Single Inks which produces outstanding quality, resolution up to 9600dpi x 2400 dpi, print speed ISO ESAT speed 12.5 ipm in mono and 9.3 color , paper size 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec, Auto Duplex which allows you and save time, Full HD Movie Print, PIXMA Cloud Link. If you’re looking for a printer that is suitable for photography, you need to consider the Canon PIXMA MG6240
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon Pixma MG6240 Driver Download direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon Pixma MG6240 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma MG6240 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista