Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG6140 is a multifunction printer or a printer known as the All In One, equipped with Wi-Fi offers Premium quality greyscale & color printing at your fingertips. has a high performance and ideal for printing photos. the shape is sleek and elegant design, makes this printer is one of the best options for you.
Some advantages of Canon PIXMA MG6140 Intelligent Touch System with light-guided operation, 6 Single Inks with gray produce printouts with professional quality, 9600dpi 1pl; 10x15cm photo in 20sec, Full HD Movie Print, the printing speed of ISO ESAT speed 12.5 / 9.3 ipm mono / color, use an Ethernet connection and Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex for two sides, Direct Disc print, resolution 4800dpi scanner and features ChromaLife100 + make printouts beautiful and durable.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download direct from Canon Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista