Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG5440 is a multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy in one device. very easy to use and has a high performance, very suitable to print images with high-quality and beautiful prints. This printer is suitable for photo studio or for students. designed with a slim and compact size, also at an affordable price make this printer one of the best printer for you.
Canon PIXMA MG5440 is an All-in-One with 5 individual inks and stylish low-profile design, easy to use with intuitive interface and color display, stylish design, can print quickly while still maintaining quality with a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. The addition of this printer allows you printing from a smartphone device (iPhone, iPad, tablets and iPod touch) with the AirPrint feature
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista