Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MG5140 is actually Top quality, feature-rich All-In-One for your house. PIXMA MG5140 is definitely an superior, feature-rich All-In-One along with five Individual Ink, Automobile Duplex print out as well as 2-way document giving. Reach the actual functionality you will need faster along with Fast Operations and 6.0 TFT screen. you will get the advantages using this inkjet printer for example five Individual Ink and 9600 dpi, ISO ESAT 9.7/6.1 ipm mono/colour Appreciate softer gradations as well as materials totally free photos because of 1pl printer ink tiny droplets along with a print out quality as high as 9600×2400 dpi. Record print out rates are usually a remarkable 9. 7 ipm within mono as well as 6.1 ipm within color, Complete HD Film Print out, 10x15cm photograph within 39 securities and exchange commission’s, Automobile De dos niveles print out and 2-way document giving, Easy-WebPrint, User-friendly user interface along with 6.0cm screen, Automobile Photograph Repair II and Automobile Record Repair, ChromaLife100+ offers long-lasting, stunning pictures
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista