Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA iP4940 is Excellent high quality Picture inkjet printer along with advanced top features of PIXMA iP4940 is really a High-Performance photolab-quality inkjet printer providing stunning design along with built in Automobile Duplex Print & Primary Disk Print. High-Performance Picture inkjet printer, five Solitary Ink, as much as 9600dpi, min 1pl high quality, ISO ESAT pace 12. five mono/9. three color ipm, 10x15cm photo within approx. 20 sec, ChromaLife100+, Automobile Duplex Print, Primary Disk Print, Complete HIGH DEFINITION Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint
Perfect for enthusiasts looking for high end, this photo inkjet printer uses Canon’s course major FINE print head technologies, Having a sophisticated all black complete and small footprint, this compact inkjet printer requires a minimum of area and appears great in any home or perhaps workplace, The actual ChromaLife100+ system provides long-lasting, gorgeous photos. The actual mixture of the particular iP4940, original Canon inks and genuine Canon photo papers preserve remembrances for life.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download direct from The Official Website, find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista