Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8. Amazing results, compact design and style along with extraordinary simplicity of use-the Cannon PIXMA IP1800 Image Printer offers pretty much everything plus much more. Its trademarked print scalp engineering enables you to create wonderful, long-lasting photos with borderless perimeters, from credit-card dimensions as much as 8. 5″ a 11″. Plus, your own text letters along with accounts will probably element bold, laser-quality wording. This can be one particular high-value picture computer printer that does not skimp on about seems or even functionality.
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8 Features
- High res: Detail printer nozzles create high resolution photos up to help 4800 back button 1200 coloring dpi.
- Aspect: Infinitesimal 2-picoliter type of coloring printer droplets make quickly comprehensive and also razor-sharp photographs.
- Long-lasting Images: Making use of decide on real Rule inks and also photograph documents, you’ll be able to create stunning photographs that last up to 100 years.
- Enrich your digital photographs: Easy-PhotoPrint computer software causes it to become all to easy to increase and also produce amazing-looking digital photographs through your personal machine.
- Exciting initiatives the easy approach: Easy-layoutPrint computer software causes it to become all to easy to create and also customize enjoyable photograph initiatives for instance photograph photos, photograph decals, greeting cards and also calendars.
- Real-life photographs: Rule produce scalp engineering really helps to create real-life photographs you will end up extremely pleased to express.
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8 Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8 Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8.1 64bit [ download here ]
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8 64bit [ download here ]
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8.1 32bit [ download here ]
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Windows 8 32bit [ download here ]