Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download. Awesome results, lightweight design and remarkable convenience of use—this picture printing device provides all this and more. Its trademarked create head technology allows you generate wonderful, long-lasting images with borderless sides, from credit-card size up to 8.5″ x 11″. Plus, your characters and reviews will function strong, laser-quality written text. This is one high-value picture printing device that doesn’t bargain on looks or efficiency.
The Canon Pixma iP1800 is a design of convenience. Its all-black whole body actions 17.4 inches wide wide, 6 inches wide high, and 9.3 inches wide deep, and is a feather-light 7.3 pounds. A easy document support flap reveals up from the top, and it features flexible document books. Unfortunately, there is no outcome tray; printed webpages are simply thrown from the front of the printing device, so be sure to set the printing device far back enough on your table or table so that the webpages don’t go crumbling to the ground. This omission is confusing, as a easy flap with a document stop seems easy enough to add on. (Its forerunner, the Pixma iP1700 also was missing an outcome plate.) For example, on the Lexmark Z845, the outcome plate telescopes out from the whole body of the printing device. Under the Canon Pixma iP1800 document remove port is a change that you can modify for the type of press you’re using–keep it to the right for covers and t-shirt exchanges, and to the left for all other types of press.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download Link
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 ( Download )
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Windows 8 ( Download )
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Windows 7 ( Download )
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Windows Vista ( Download )
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Windows Xp ( Download )
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Linux (
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for Mac Os ( Download )