Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download. Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Lasers Printers with Scanner and Copier is ideal for your business, in addition to ease of use also has a remarkable quality, has a copy and print speed are the same up to 20ppm, the copy is ready in just 8.7 seconds. This printer has the dimensions 17.2 x 15.4 x 12 inches and weighs 25.8 pounds so it is very easy to be placed anywhere without consuming much space and with a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi.
Canon imageCLASS D530 has paper handling with the 250-sheet front loading cassette and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, using a single cartridge with a capacity of printing out can make this printer is one of the most widely used Laserjet in the world. If you’re looking for an efficient monochrome printer, multifunctional and easy to use, you need to consider the Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome Lasers Printers.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver direct from Canon official website , easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog.
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista