Brother MFC 7860DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC 7860DW is a multifunction laser printer that can be used to print, scan copy and fax features with wireless, allow you to print black and white documents without cables and with a very high speed. This printer has a print resolution of up to up to 2400 x 600 dpi, Share with others on your wireless 802.11b / g or wired network for printing, With up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) scanning resolution.
This printer has a dimension of 15.7 x 15.9 x 12.4 inches and weighs 25.6 pounds, Print and copy up to 27ppm, Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces, Automatic duplex for producing two-sided output 35-page capacity auto document feeder, Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray, plus manual feed slot, this printer also has a price that is affordable and economical. If you’re looking for a multifunction printer that is fast and high quality you should consider this printer.
Masterdrivers.com provide download link for Brother MFC 7860DW Driver Download direct from The Official Website ,find latest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, downloaded without being diverted to other sites , the download link can be found at the end of the post . do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother MFC 7860DW Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother MFC 7860DW Driver Download Installations
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Turn on the computer you want to install the printer driver
- Make sure the printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer
- To install the files, Open Folder Location , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Follow these steps to remove installation driver from your computer
- Open Control Panel then click Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the uninstall wizard end, click finish
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista