Brother DCP J152W Driver Download. Brother DCP J152W is a printer that can be used to Print, Scan, Copy, Wireless Networking, is ideal for your business. This printer has the dimensions of 14.7 x 16.1 x 6.3 inches and weighs 15.4 pounds is very easy to use and economical. Brother DCP J152W has a print speed up to 33 ppm for black documents and 27 ppm for color documents (using fast mode). with print resolution of Up to 1,200 x 6,000 dpi, this printer also supports print straight from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Plus, you can scan documents from your MFC straight to your Apple gadgets
Masterdrivers.com provide download links for Brother DCP J152W Drivers direct from Brother official website, easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites, the download link can be found at the end of the post. do not forget to provide feedback or comments for the betterment of this blog
Brother DCP J152W Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os
Brother DCP J152W Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista